New Job Postings...
Senior Manager, Regulatory Affairs @ Philips
Clinical QA Manager/Clinical QA Specialist @ Omeros Corp.
Senior Director, Biostatistics @ Alder Biopharmaceuticals
- Clinical Supply Specialist Alder Biopharmaceuticals, Inc. (WA)
- Project Manager, Vaccine Development & Introduction PATH (WA)
- Assistant Scientist, Quality Control ZymoGenetics, Inc., a Bristol-Myers Squibb Company (WA)
- Scientist, Quality Control ZymoGenetics, Inc., a Bristol-Myers Squibb Company (WA)
- Facilities Engineer ZymoGenetics, Inc., a Bristol-Myers Squibb Company (WA)
- Facilities Supervisor ZymoGenetics, Inc., a Bristol-Myers Squibb Company (WA)
- Inventory Control Specialist ZymoGenetics, Inc., a Bristol-Myers Squibb Company (WA)
- Scientist I/II, Quality Control ZymoGenetics, Inc., a Bristol-Myers Squibb Company (WA)
- Regional CRA Manager Seattle Genetics, Inc.
- Facilities Services Coordinator Seattle Genetics, Inc. (WA)
| About Job Postings...
Learn about Icogenex Biotech Incubator Space Available for Lease
Full service laboratory and office incubator space is available for sublease in the Seattle
Fremont neighborhood. Ideal for small biotech companies or startups, individual lab benches and
secure office space may be rented with short- or long-term lease options.
Laboratory lease terms include the use of basic molecular and cell biology laboratory equipment,
as well as glass wash and janitorial services.
Located within a ten minute drive of the University of Washington, Institute for Systems Biology,
Seattle Biomedical Research Institute, PATH, the Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, and others.
May is National Asthma and Allergy Awareness Month.
Each year, the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America (AAFA) declares May to be "National Asthma and Allergy Awareness Month." It's a peak
season for asthma and allergy sufferers, and a perfect time to educate your patients, family, friends, co-workers and others about these diseases.
May is a great time to help raise awareness and funds for asthma and allergic diseases. To get involved this May, start raising funds and
awareness for asthma and allergies today!
LifeScience Moment: The first member of the horse family was cloned.
On May 4, 2003 The first member of the horse family was cloned.
University of Idaho-Utah State University researchers became the first in the world
to clone a member of the horse family when Idaho Gem, the first clone of a hybrid animal,
and Utah Pioneer and Idaho Star his genetically identical brother clones, were born May 4, 2003.
A mule is a cross between a female horse, a mare, and a male donkey, a jack. As hybrids,
mules are sterile, except in very rare cases. The foal’s DNA was from a fetal cell culture
first established in 1998 at the University of Idaho.
Life Science Evolution...
It's a Small World
Ebola Virus (Photo: Courtesy Frederick Murphy)
"...a path of life leads through the avenues of science and learning; and whoever can either remove any obstructions in this way, or open up any new prospect, ought so far to be esteemed a benefactor to mankind."
David Hume, Scottish philosopher, economist, historian